1. To order in www.mmistores.com, the user must have an e-mail account and the browser must be set to accept cookies and pop-ups, in order to allow the enjoyment of all the conditions of navigability of the online store.
It’s easy to order with www.mmistore.com:
1.1. Find the products you wish to purchase;
1.2. View the information available on the item, namely: description, composition and photos;
1.3. Click "Buy”, then you can continue to choose more items or finalize the purchase;
1.4. When you have all the items you want in the cart, complete the purchase;
1.5. Select the payment option;
1.6. Review your order;
1.7. Select one of the following payment methods: Paypal, Visa, Visa Electron, e-pay, Mastercard, Mastercard electronic and Maestro;
1.8. Proceed with payment and confirm the order;
1.9. You will receive an order confirmation by email.
Your order is confirmed when you select the "Confirm Payment" button (Checkout) at the end of the purchase process.
When MMI receives your order, a message will appear on the screen with your order number and all the details of the order. The purchase agreement is finalized at that time.
An order confirmation is sent to your email. We suggest you print or download this copy for future reference.
We reserve the right not to accept your order, or cancel it, even after automatic confirmation of your order.
By sending the order form you are accepting the general conditions of purchase, as well as other conditions existing in www.mmistores.com, described here, including the general terms and conditions of use.
MMI may not process orders that do not have sufficient guarantee of good collection; when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the ordered products are no longer available. In such cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the sales agreement has not been made and that we do not proceed with the sale, specifying the reasons for doing so.
If the products presented in the online store (www.mmistores.com) are no longer available at the time of your last access or when MMI receives the order, MMI must inform about their unavailability within 3 days after receipt of the order.
If an order has been placed and payment is made for products that are no longer available, MMI will refund the money paid for unavailable items.
2. Right not to accept the order or cancel the purchase
MMI reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (even if it has already been accepted by us), (among others) in the following situations, free of liability for any damages or costs:
* Product is no longer available / in stock (payments will be returned);
* Billing information is not correct or verifiable;
* The order is flagged by our Security Systems as an incorrect order or an order that is susceptible to fraud;
* The transfer for payment of the order was not received by us within 5 days after the acceptance of your order;
* If we suspect you are under the age of 16;
* There is an error in the price quote;
* Cannot be delivered to the address provided.
3. Data verification
After receiving the order we can perform some checks on it before we prepare it.
These checks may include verification of address, credibility, and fraud verification. Regarding fraud verification we perform partially automated checks on all orders to filter out unusual, suspicious or identified transactions that are susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud will be investigated and, if necessary, processed. By confirming your request means that you agree to these conditions.